I’ve gotten so many cucumbers from my CSA box this year that I’ve had to get creative. Here are two recipes that you might enjoy. One is frugal and one is fun and seems fancy but is really easy.
- 1 1/2 c. cubed cucumbers
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix Dill, Salt and Vinegar together in a bowl
- Mix in Cucumbers until well coated.
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
- Cucumbers sliced abou 1/4 inch thin
- Thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Kefir Chive Dip (recipe on previous post)
- Top Cucumber slices with dollop of chive spread.
- Place a small slice of salmon on top.