Here is recipe for Chocolate and Banana. Seriously, I don’t think you could go wrong with this combination. These are so great for when I need just a little treat.
Chocolate Covered Bananas
- About 4-5 bananas
- Large 100% cocoa chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Flaked Coconut
- Cut the banana into 1/4 inch think slices. Places on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler (I typically use a smaller pot inside of a larger one with about 1 inch of water) melt the chocolate bar. Once that is melted add the honey and coconut oil until it’s melted. Whisk until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Using a fork dip each slice in the chocolate and make sure all surfaces are covered. Place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle flaked coconut on top if each slice.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours. Once they are hard they are ready.
- I like to store them in the freezer. When I want to enjoy a few I them out and let them warm up. Enjoy!